Jordan 11 concord (trusted) check

Hi I had recently purchased a pair of DS Jordan 11 Concords. I need a check to see if these are authentic. And I need to learn the whole meaning of GM and the difference and similarities between GM and authentic.
I also would maybe sell these if they are replicas or GM because I thought they were real but i don't know if they are. But they look great in person. The box and everything is clean and perfect.
The soles are icy b/c the seller had them bagged with silica packets since the 2011 release. Please help give me accurate on these because I'm worried sick and I feel like I was ripped off from my money. They shoes was the only thing I got for Christmas.
Thanks!View media item 713030View media item 713031View media item 713032View media item 713033View media item 713034View media item 713035View media item 713036View media item 713037View media item 713038View media item 713039View media item 713040View media item 713041

they are just unauthorized jordans but everything on point bro its up to u if u want authorized jordans or not

take them to an authorized retailer and have a supervisor look at them with you. it's hard to identify if 11s are unauthorized or replicas because of the sole being icey or not. i would say those look nice and authentic. 

those are definitely GM pairs, no matter how hard you try to put in bag plus silica gel there is now way shoes aren't yellowing at all and it's been 2 years since concord retro release

Yeah, those are grey market pairs. They're still on point. Everything is pretty much correct man.

What really matters is, how much you paid for these?

I paid 300 for these . I feel really stupid because they are not authentic. I just need to know the difference between GM and authentic and if I should keep these or no

The pairs you have are unauthorized pairs. They  use the same materials and molds as the original shoes , but are made just recently. 
If you go to any sneaker consignment stores, they won't accept it because they will check for yellowing and there won't be any. Store like fcny will check for the smell of the shoe because it is not suppose to have the new factory smell after two years. 
From your avatar pic, it looks like you have a unauthorized pairs of the jams too. I know this because I had a pair too.  

Yeah, everything is basically the same. I mean, they're not retail authentic but still they're on point. It's not like someone can call you up on wearing those. They look legit. I think GM pairs are pretty much authentic.

Funny thing is, some GM pairs are constructed better than the counter part retail pairs.

Back
Top Bottom