Jordan 11 - Concords, Cool Grey & Space Jam

Hi guys just want to check about the real authenticity of the said 3 CW of Jordan 11. yeah we all know that the sole should have atleast the yellowing sign to pass its authenticity but i found out that there are lots of sites including the ones sponsored by Niketalk are also selling this CW's with an icy sole and not even a single sign of yellowing. 

can someone explain this?

TIA

God bless

Hi guys just want to check about the real authenticity of the said 3 CW of Jordan 11. yeah we all know that the sole should have atleast the yellowing sign to pass its authenticity but i found out that there are lots of sites including the ones sponsored by Niketalk are also selling this CW's with an icy sole and not even a single sign of yellowing. 

can someone explain this?

TIA

God bless

post said sites.

kicks-crew is legit.
i know its legit.

the question is i can see some pairs of J11 with the icy sole, is it in that case the J11 concords, spacejams and cool greys with the icy sole and dont have yellowing are 100% authentic?

The Jordans retro 11s are the most faked shoe in the game today. When buying any of the 3 colorways u listed be extremely cautious and suspect everyone. Make sure your buying from an extremely reputable seller. Someone on Niketalk's legit list. Dont risk wastin 250-300$ on a pair of fakes worth nothing, when u could have spent 50$ more at a reputable website and gotten 100% legit Jordan Retro 11s. Anything too good to be true probably is. Just my take on shopping online for Retro Jordan 11s today in 2014.

The Jordans retro 11s are the most faked shoe in the game today. When buying any of the 3 colorways u listed be extremely cautious and suspect everyone. Make sure your buying from an extremely reputable seller. Someone on Niketalk's legit list. Dont risk wastin 250-300$ on a pair of fakes worth nothing, when u could have spent 50$ more at a reputable website and gotten 100% legit Jordan Retro 11s. Anything too good to be true probably is. Just my take on shopping online for Retro Jordan 11s today in 2014.
yes thanks with that comment. may i know where you usually buy your kicks online?

@Paengquintojr i only shop at Flightclub.com buy their prices are too high for some people but theyve got everything and are always 100% legit. Safest place to go online IMO. But your gonna pay for it.

Last edited:
@Paengquintojr i only shop at Flightclub.com buy their prices are too high for some people but theyve got everything and are always 100% legit. Safest place to go online IMO. But your gonna pay for it.
is there any other site? that do you think? what about those sponsored by NT? like below banners 

I don't personally have any experience with ordering from anywhere except Flightclub but im sure others will chime in with other legit sites. Theres a list of the legit sites on here that NT has posted as well you can check out.

Last edited:
I don't personally have any experience with ordering from anywhere except Flightclub but im sure others will chime in with other legit sites. Theres a list of the legit sites on here that NT has posted as well you can check out.
thats the question in the list of site they post. the images of the said CW have icy sole. in so, are those kicks legit? 

I guess if u wanna take a chance go ahead and buy some shoes from one of them and see what they send you. Dont buy from anyone who doesnt do refunds either.

Last edited:

i know its legit.

the question is i can see some pairs of J11 with the icy sole, is it in that case the J11 concords, spacejams and cool greys with the icy sole and dont have yellowing are 100% authentic?
I don't know if it's too late, but the concords, space jams, and cool greys having icy soles is typically a warning sign, rather than an indication that they are legit.  They don't have to have extensive yellowing, but I don't know that authentic pairs of any of those 3 exist that don't have at least some yellowing around the pods.  The older they are, the more yellowing they are likely to have.  A lot of fakes will have pure icy soles that look brand new, which is a bad sign if you want a legit pair.

I don't know if it's too late, but the concords, space jams, and cool greys having icy soles is typically a warning sign, rather than an indication that they are legit.  They don't have to have extensive yellowing, but I don't know that authentic pairs of any of those 3 exist that don't have at least some yellowing around the pods.  The older they are, the more yellowing they are likely to have.  A lot of fakes will have pure icy soles that look brand new, which is a bad sign if you want a legit pair.
agreed, they'll all have yellowing around the pods. a lot of sites that sell icy sole 11's that get called out, claim they "restored" them, which is complete ********. if their 11's are GM, most likely their whole inventory is. i've seen a lot of online stores posting pictures on instagram to prove they are legit and the shoes in the pictures are clearly GM and they block anyone who questions them.

guys the question here is that those legit sites sponsored by NT are showing these 3 CW of J11 without a yellowing sign. can someone whoever bought from them clear it?

Back
Top Bottom