Jordan 11 gamma blue legit check

They look like grey markets to me because the 23 looks stretched are these ds??? And wait til others have a look and have there say and confirm what it is but in my opinion they look like gms

They look like grey markets to me because the 23 looks stretched are these ds??? And wait til others have a look and have there say and confirm what it is but in my opinion they look like gms

stretched 23 doesnt necessarily mean grey market. Nike quality control is awful when it comes to jordans

stretched 23 doesnt necessarily mean grey market. Nike quality control is awful when it comes to jordans
Yea you got a point there but all these really good fakes you cant even know whats real nomore because the fact JB doesnt step up their quality and at times the gms be having better quality than the legit ones

You can still tell te differences between the really good GMs and these.
@OP these are 100% legit

the same people making the GM is probably making the Nike Jordan authentics
Not at all. If they were the same then wouldn't they be pretty much on point to the authentics? Why do GMs have stretched 23s, shoe shape is off, puffy collars, high PL etc? Because they are not made by the same factories or anything.

Not debating. im just saying the Authentics from nike come with flaws and stretched 23s at times too. im just saying as i posted before that flaws dont mean they are not authentic. everyone is quick to say fake or post on here for a legit check meanwhile they bought their pairs from footlocker finishline

Not at all. If they were the same then wouldn't they be pretty much on point to the authentics? Why do GMs have stretched 23s, shoe shape is off, puffy collars, high PL etc? Because they are not made by the same factories or anything.
Not every gm is gonna look off ive seen pretty good GMs that were exactly if not even better than the authentics some GMs are on point some are not but every day fakes get better and better

Not debating. im just saying the Authentics from nike come with flaws and stretched 23s at times too. im just saying as i posted before that flaws dont mean they are not authentic. everyone is quick to say fake or post on here for a legit check meanwhile they bought their pairs from footlocker finishline
I know what your saying but the problem is tht its hard to tell a shoe is real or not because of the flaws fakes get better and better and someday its gonna get real hard to tell between authentic and GMs someday everybody is gonna start labeling GMs as authentic and thats why JB needs to step it with quality control because they get harder and harder to tell

Thanks for helping, actually the seller said he bought the item from limited edition but the reciept is missing so there is no proof, we just want to make sure as we dont know personally the seller.

Get more pics to be 110% sure. Pics of the papers inside the box, top of the box and side jumpman on the box. Also a front view of the shoes.

Those look legit to me, 23 looks stretched because as a NTer mentioned above, the 23 is wider on the Gamma Blue but those are legit IMO.

Side note: GM pairs are indeed not made by the same manufacturer as the real pairs, the material used are different and the machines they're using is pretty much sticks and stones that's why they're struggling (fortunately for us) to get the shoes right.

Back
Top Bottom