JORDAN 11 GAMMA LEGIT CHECK PLEASE

23 looks a little too stretched but everything else looks okay. I'd wait for a second opinion.

That's what I was saying..should I do the 23 fix on them. They are for my son and I don't want him to get called out at school. He is in high school

I know they arent real retail. They are suppose to be authentic versions.so what do you see wrong

I know they arent real retail. They are suppose to be authentic versions.so what do you see wrong
no such thing, they're either real or fake.
there's sites that have "authentic" shoes but they really mean it's the closest ones they have to look like a real pair.

so also, the collars are way too far and the XI on the plastic sheath should have some color and shouldn't be completely clear

I got these from that very popular Chinese site that is like a Chinese eBay.. Sounds like "CALI" just take away the "C" lol. Anyways the seller has 100% feedback and everyone says the shoes are "authentic" that's why I bought from him. Maybe they are AAA or Super max perfect? Idk but could all the people that bought from him all be wrong by saying that his shoes are authentic ?

Last edited:
Those people don't know any better, what's his eBay name, calikicks? But yea those are Fakes. Get your $ back and find a Legit pair so your son don't get harass.

Yeah sorry Im going to have to say fake too, the 23 looks off and the sock liner also looks very thin, the 11s are supposed to have a really plush sock liner

The sock liner is pretty plush just can't tell by the pic.I know there fake but they can't be as bad as you guys are saying. 23 fix will make them look better. I have looked at so many pics and video comparisons they are all starting to look the same !

I appreciate all the feedback and you guys know better than I would. Only thing is that I have heard that people have posted real retail shoes on this site and people have said they are fake. Yes I know mine are fake and I'm not butt hurt by it at all. They will pass once the 23 fix is done.

Back
Top Bottom