Jordan 11, Gym Red, White, Black "Win Like 96" 12/09/2017 (Links on 1st post)

I wouldn’t say sucker. $300 isn’t much more than retail.
The real win is his discounted pair.
True that. Guy i get j's for offered me $300 to get his so he wouldnt have to go hunt em down. I definitely wasnt sayin no to that. Made my pair $138

Concords releasing in October so it is not the big Holiday release . In order to draw hype back to the brand does Nike limit production and go with numbers maybe slightly higher than the UNC’s 6’s ? I hope not but strange they would not be the holiday release.
Not a chance. The only sneakers that will be "Limited" next year will be everything that are not an OG Retro release. Nike knows what their bread and butter is, and they still need to make $.

The shoes that will be limited will be the ones similar in popularity to the ones currently on clearance everywhere. You`ve never seen 1 mens pair of 11s on sale since 1996, if ever. (Not talking the lowtop releases)

you don't know how resell or supply and demand works (less shoes more resell more resell more in store cops more people trying to come up more sold out shoes)

that's actually what they want people want things others cant have all the time as result more people just buying up things

i feel maybe less releases and keep production numbers the same. would help less shoes and a release every week wont change nothing cause the average consumer will pass until something they like comes along.
You’ll see my point next year.

Somebody paint the midsole red. What color angelus is it?

EDIT: Fire Red
I might do my second pair. Did these a couple years back:
E284FDBF-FBBE-4A8C-A4D4-7420F52913D5.jpeg

Last edited:
Looks like mine is arriving in couple days. Is the Ziplock bag + silica packs method, still the best way to keep clear soles icy?

I don't understand how you're older than 12 and can't make your bed.

**** blows my mind.
Take a picture of the shoes on the kitchen table.
If that's dirty take them to the living room.
If that's dirty then take pics in the Mall or outside in the front yard.

How can you put shoes on an unmade bed or in a filthy room and take a picture for the outside World to see. Man clean up!(talking to nobody specifically but everyone who fits)

NDC package came today. Love them in person. Impulse buy tho... All the red in my wardrobe is fire red or darker than that gym red. lol

Back
Top Bottom