Jordan 11, Gym Red, White, Black "Win Like 96" 12/09/2017 (Links on 1st post)

1513456167917-977103406.jpg
Found My Son Pair Today!!! Looks Nice With His Trophy's...

Well I got multiple pairs and I'm going to put away a few of them. I guess the only thing I can really try that might help is silica packets and Ziplock bags.
It helps with yellowing but be careful it does have a negative effect on the shoes. I'e heard stories of shoes crumbling because of it

It helps with yellowing but be careful it does have a negative effect on the shoes. I'e heard stories of shoes crumbling because of it
Doesn't it take a lot of years for that to happen? I don't think leaving them like that for 2 years can have that kind of effect.

all shoes crumble over time, especially without consistent wears

Actually, that isn't true with XIs! Since there is no polyurethane in the midsole and only foam, the material lasts. I still have my OG Concords and they are 100% wearable. I'm restoring them now (cleaning the mesh and the patent leather). Once I'm done, they will be worn with pride (yellow soles and all).

Actually, that isn't true with XIs! Since there is no polyurethane in the midsole and only foam, the material lasts. I still have my OG Concords and they are 100% wearable. I'm restoring them now (cleaning the mesh and the patent leather). Once I'm done, they will be worn with pride (yellow soles and all).
speaking more from a falling apart in your shoebox DS point of view

the innerts of the shoe will still go stale

Crazy Nike made so many of these that they are still sitting in the Nike Store where i'm located. No other Retro 11 mid has sat this long

They are completely out In my area. Was hoping to grab a second pair but it won't hurt me not to

Jeez, didn’t think Preschool sizes would sell out here in NYC.

Wanted to pick up a a pair for my son today, hit 4 diff stores...nothing.

Back
Top Bottom