Jordan 11, Gym Red, White, Black "Win Like 96" 12/09/2017 (Links on 1st post)

There's been quite a few that have came out in the last week and said these were a no go until Summer of 2018. If they come out this year, great, but there hasn't even been any pics or leaks of these yet and we're 4 months or so from the supposed release. We've seen both this years 11s, wheat 6s, and Black/uni blue 6s. With the lack of pics and any real news on these I'm more inclined to believe summer of 2018 than by the end of this year. It's kind of like @j23app tweeted a couple days ago about these being rumored to release for like the last 3 years.
Where are you seeing reports of 2018? I've never seen anything other than December 2017.

Where are you seeing reports of 2018? I've never seen anything other than December 2017.

Sneaker sites, sneaker video blogs and credible sneaker social media users saying that they have been pushed back to summer 2018.

I tend to believe it is summer 2018, we haven't seen any leaked actual photos of the shoe unlike 2017 releases such as he holiday 11's and VI's for example.

We should have seen something by now, hopefully I am wrong and it's still for 2017 for those who really want the pair.

Sneaker sites, sneaker video blogs and credible sneaker social media users saying that they have been pushed back to summer 2018.

I tend to believe it is summer 2018, we haven't seen any leaked actual photos of the shoe unlike 2017 releases such as he holiday 11's and VI's for example.

We should have seen something by now, hopefully I am wrong and it's still for 2017 for those who really want the pair.
I'm confused. Are you not talking about these 11s? We've seen numerous pictures.

aaaahh... I was so lost. Yea the guy you replied to was talking about Chris Paul's XI PE .

No I was talking to fresh prince up there when he mentioned the Katrina's dropping this year still. I've known and seen the pics on these lol.

HO17_JD_WinLike_AJXI_AJXXXII_WinLike96_Duo_original.jpg

More Pics
HO17_JD_WinLike_AJXI_WinLike96_Primary_original.jpg

HO17_JD_WinLike_AJXI_WinLike96_Detail2_original.jpg

HO17_JD_WinLike_AJXI_WinLike96_Detail1_original.jpg

HO17_JD_WinLike_AJXI_WinLike96_Detail3_original.jpg

HO17_JD_WinLike_AJXI_WinLike96_Soul4_original.jpg

HO17_JD_WinLike_AJXI_WinLike96_Soul5_original.jpg

HO17_JD_WinLike_AJXI_WinLike96_Soul3_original.jpg

This thread was dead for like a whole month lol.. they look funny in that new pic btw.

These are sick. Can't wait. Hopefully these sit fir awhile and everyone eats who wants it. I think all the adidas hype finally made it easy to buy Jordan's

Hopefully we get better pics from Nike and JB soon. Shoes look weird on the pic with the 32.

Back
Top Bottom