Jordan 11, Gym Red, White, Black "Win Like 96" 12/09/2017 (Links on 1st post)

D16E1483-2692-47B2-877A-4EDBE2F3F0EB.png
THIS.

Missed out.
Son has a tournament December 9 so somethings gotta give.
Hopefully his game starts in the afternoon

Missed out.
Son has a tournament December 9 so somethings gotta give.
Hopefully his game starts in the afternoon
You can still get it done. I've copped plenty during tournaments. Flu game, French Blue, Legend Blues, etc. One time I was coaching and had to call a TO to get 72-10's. "Time Out!! Aye-y'all gotta move your feet and talk on these screens " *hit that BUY button on SNKRS* True story :lol:

Kids definitely greater than Js, but they want them too :lol:
Dropped my phone in the summer and haven't added the FTL/FA apps to my replacement phone yet.
Game days are so hectic. Been on the sidelines trying to cart and be comin up short everytime :smh:
Hopefully it's plenty and I can get the pairs I need. :nthat:

Kinda tight I didn't get to cop early, but I need another footlocker app account so I don't mind it.

Man this was the release i looked most forward to this year but i can’t lie kinda feelin the 82s more. Still a beautiful shoe and gonna get one of my pairs customized so I’m still happy with these. 82 might just be a tad bit cleaner
3F4E0CE0-B7DD-41B4-8F68-FE46131E0ED6.jpeg
92328467-27DE-4357-87C2-010CA3766FF3.jpeg
Customize one of the reds? I'm interested in your idea might get an extra red and throw some red exotic skin on it

Guess I'm in for these as well, but I wont be mad if for some odd reason I miss out ....hoping for that euro discount or a Nike reservation.

Back
Top Bottom