Jordan 11, Gym Red, White, Black "Win Like 96" 12/09/2017 (Links on 1st post)

I checked in at one of the three stores on the FTL app. I have a 10 min head start. Do I also need to check in at the other two stores? Or is one check in good enough for all three? First time actually checking in at a store. I usually forget about the check-in part lol.

I checked in at one of the three stores on the FTL app. I have a 10 min head start. Do I also need to check in at the other two stores? Or is one check in good enough for all three? First time actually checking in at a store. I usually forget about the check-in part lol.
Only one check in is needed.

This shoe is beautiful, but man, how to rock bright red shoes? I wear my kicks to school, and I think these red shoes would look way too loud at school lol

11s now arent as tough as they were for the 2011 concords or 2012 breds. if you put in the work you will be able to snag atleast 1 pair

Does anywhere do FCFS these days? Haven't been into shoes in a few years so out of the loop. Thanks

^^ I was supposed to go to one of those but the timing was off. This thread is silencio.. If this thread is any indication these 11s are going to be around for a few days.

You guys really need to stop thinking that NT reflects the general public. The hood wants these bad. They will sell out the day of. JB will do record numbers on these.

U gon be strapped?

Saturday morning
giphy-downsized-large.gif

D3354B6F-008C-4084-A2EB-CABDE41347EC.gif

Me and the other behemoths in line tryna get that one sz 14 at the FCFS :nerd:

You guys really need to stop thinking that NT reflects the general public. The hood wants these bad. They will sell out the day of. JB will do record numbers on these.

dont know about the record numbers thing.

Ion believe it’s just gonna be that easy to get them either. I’m in a small place and the buzz is crazy. People want these bad!! I’m with dude they will be gone first day. Probably within hours. Raffles and NDC best hope

tbh I thought these were TOO red at first...but you guys are so good at hyping people up I gotta cop now. Nike should be paying some of you guys lol now I need to gather some more cash / giftcards again.

Can these only be rocked with black jeans?

Is there a way to only view all the pics in a thread? I want to search for the on feet pics everyone's been posting. Trying to think of outfit ideas. maybe white jeans would look good too?

Is there a way to only view all the pics in a thread? I want to search for the on feet pics everyone's been posting. Trying to think of outfit ideas. maybe white jeans would look good too?
Use to be until they updated the website so i dont think you can anymore

Back
Top Bottom