Jordan 11, Gym Red, White, Black "Win Like 96" 12/09/2017 (Links on 1st post)

so after I "reserve" my shoe through the app I have to go in the store to "check in"? and none of this guarantees a pair?

It’s been glitchy with me. Even with a code on ftl it made me be at the store but with FTA it took the code from my living room. So just try and hope you don’t have to go there..

so after I "reserve" my shoe through the app I have to go in the store to "check in"? and none of this guarantees a pair?

no, you go to the store to check in and add more minutes to your headstart in the hopes that when submissions close, you are reserved a pair by 1 of the 3 stores u chose. you confirm your reservation on the app if you did manage to hit, and then u go pick up.

checking into a store does not guarantee you a pair. a 10 min headstart(biggest headstart u can have) doesnt guarantee you a pair. nothing "guarantees" you a pair unless the store is handing out tickets for guaranteed pairs.

https://i.imgur.com/nk41y2D.jpg

Went and talked to a couple people that go to school at the college I work at “one works at foot locker and one works at foot action” and they were receiving their second shipment already. Again, the city I live in never gets anything like this lol.

Any fake comparisons? Shorty got me a pair from kixfy.com

I didnt recieve them yet.I'm paranoid af. I prefer getting my own kicks.

These are going straight to feet on Christmas Eve/Christmas Day/V-Day lol
I want to rock these at school, but I think I would die of embarrassment if I went to talk to my prof and he saw these shoes. The days I wear these I'll need to dodge all the faculty lol

I want to rock these at school, but I think I would die of embarrassment if I went to talk to my prof and he saw these shoes. The days I wear these I'll need to dodge all the faculty lol

why would wearing these be embarrassing?i dont get it. am i missing something?

I go to graduate school and it doesn't have a dress code but you're encouraged to dress professional.

ooooh ok that makes sense now. my fault. ehhhh say YOLO and wear em to class for 1 day lol. its not like these are obnoxious status. bright and flashy sure haha

I feel you bro. Size 14s get no respect. :smh:

D49FEE46-66B8-4AAC-B89B-DD420F924775.jpeg

Just returned a bunch of tech jackets and joggers I got during black friday at a nike factory store. They were gonna give me store credit but managed to convince them to give me gift cards.
Was debating keeping the tech apparel but figured I'd rather splurge on shoes and buy cheaper apparel elsewhere.
Got 200 in gift cards. gonna load them up to SNKRS I'm ready for these 11s

Back
Top Bottom