Jordan 11, Gym Red, White, Black "Win Like 96" 12/09/2017 (Links on 1st post)

Anyone who pays 300 or more for these is dumber than a box of rocks.

Wrong. Dope boys, strippers, rich folks, etc don’t care they just want the shoe. People are fine with paying someone that amount and not having to stand in line or go to a mall. Especially when they are paying someone who they KNOW is going to for sure have their shoes

Wrong. Dope boys, strippers, rich folks, etc don’t care they just want the shoe. People are fine with paying someone that amount and not having to stand in line or go to a mall. Especially when they are paying someone who they KNOW is going to for sure have their shoes
Time is money for rich folks.

people who flip like that and those who want buy like that are few and far between

the average flip kid is taking an L.

the ones with clients usually eat off anything hyped

i flipped space jams for 300 hundred but those were to guys i work with that got bread. they just don't know how to work the internet or malls

this time i just gave pairs for retail even though they asked to cop resell price i felt bad this time i didn't need the money like that

i wouldn't call these a "money maker" tho :lol:

then again them income tax 12's were sleeper money makers tho

D77D9E87-A0FE-4991-9F10-A37F209712CD.png
SNKRS for me since 9:05.
Had to log in with different account to cop.

They are 275 now

Snkrs is a lottery everytime now. Doesnt matter if they have an fsr after you try. If you dont get picked by their random system youre screwed. It wouldnt let me purchase some vapormax at release time a few weeks back even though they sat on the site for days afterwards. Hell they may even still be there.

MY SNKRS app has not worked in weeks. I was so so on all 3 11s so I really didn’t care if I go any. My little bro has wanted these for months. Hope preschool is still sitting.

Just checked SNKRS a minute ago. Full size run still showing. I didn't grab a pair. For some reason, they don't do anything for me. I may change my mind later but I love my "Win like 82" pair. Maybe I'll change my mind once I see them in person, I dunno. Congrats to those who got their pairs (especially those with the NBA.COM deal). For that price, I would have jumped on it.

Anyone who pays 300 or more for these is dumber than a box of rocks.

I can see someone who buys 3 or 4 pairs of shoes a year and does not check for sneaker social media or anything like NT finding about the release a couple of weeks from now, then getting finessed for 300-350.

This

people who flip like that and those who want buy like that are few and far between

the average flip kid is taking an L.

the ones with clients usually eat off anything hyped

i flipped space jams for 300 hundred but those were to guys i work with that got bread. they just don't know how to work the internet or malls

this time i just gave pairs for retail even though they asked to cop resell price i felt bad this time i didn't need the money like that

H-town playa. Don’t doubt it. Dude in all red candy paint car was offering dudes $325 for a pair.

I got a ***** on my line now for another 9.5 I gotta find before the day over for $350...

If you know you know

Back
Top Bottom