Jordan 11, Gym Red, White, Black "Win Like 96" 12/09/2017 (Links on 1st post)

Could be today, could be tomorrow.

Usually if it’s not selling it goes up later they same day but if seen “hyped” releases take longer because they wanna sell more pair at full MSRP
This may not happen. It may be a glitch showing coming soon b/c SNKRS app is showing sold out. That coming soon has been on there since Yesterday.

This may not happen. It may be a glitch showing coming soon b/c SNKRS app is showing sold out. That coming soon has been on there since Yesterday.
“Sold out”....Nike tends to do this a lot where they sell out then either later that day or in the next few days restock on desktop FSR

Picked up mine at FTL in Woodlands Mall north of Houston. The manager came out with a box that looked like it had been through hell and back. Had a puncture mark on top, was bent up and looked dirty as hell. I told him I wanted another pair. He got aggravated and said I was being too picky but he went and got a better box. Man, I am spending 200+ on some damned shoes, don't give me attitude. I will stick to my hood HOH at Northline in the future. I might end up witnessing a drug deal gone wrong, but they appreciate my business.

Picked up mine at FTL in Woodlands Mall north of Houston. The manager came out with a box that looked like it had been through hell and back. Had a puncture mark on top, was bent up and looked dirty as hell. I told him I wanted another pair. He got aggravated and said I was being too picky but he went and got a better box. Man, I am spending 200+ on some damned shoes, don't give me attitude. I will stick to my hood HOH at Northline in the future. I might end up witnessing a drug deal gone wrong, but they appreciate my business.
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

But I don't blame you!

Double up season. Sitting on one for at least a year

I'm doubling up on all 11 mids and certain lows. I would rather pass on other shoes than not double up. I find myself wishing I had more pairs from 11s years back. So from Legend Blue on up I've doubled. Now I hate I sold multiples of Gammas.

I don't see why they won't be. In the end, Jordan Brand likes money and these holiday 11s releases bring in cash money for them and retail partners.
I like to think this....

On the same hand I keep hearing JB wants to go
Back to limited drops and what better drop to help swing the pendulum 100% back to what it was from the last Concord drop Where EVERYTHING sells out

I didn't know I couldn't use a FTL gift card in the same transaction as a reward. Ah well! The convenience of the Reservation was worth it.

Except for the Off White okey doke, the reservations through the apps look like they're getting better.

I didn't know I couldn't use a FTL gift card in the same transaction as a reward. Ah well! The convenience of the Reservation was worth it.

Except for the Off White okey doke, the reservations through the apps look like they're getting better.

They did you dirty man. :smh:

Man, so much for these “sitting”.
Either way, I’m sure they’ll replenish some...

Wow...FTL employee salty af when I just picked up. Dude wouldn't even look me in the eye. So, I copped my size 13 and they're beautiful in hand. FTL didn't want to complete pickup in my app and screwed around. Also, didn't give me credit under my VIP acct. for a pair of Adidas NMD I bought 3 weeks ago...refused to do a return and then sell under my VIP acct. to give me credit and get the extra 3 min. head start so I have to call some corporate number to get that straightened out. Complete A-holes. Just wait till I have 10 min. head start and hit on stuff they really want. Small market and not many size 13s out here.

Back
Top Bottom