Jordan 11, Gym Red, White, Black "Win Like 96" 12/09/2017 (Links on 1st post)

Got on Snkrs right at 10 like I always do and 5 min later got my first ever L...Tried the links on the first page and was able to secure a pair in my cart from Footaction at 10:22 and checked out and got confirmation at 10:30

I know people have said it was an easy cop and I had to do a little work to get them which I don’t mind...but it seemed as if past hyped releases were easier...Glad I got my pair and hope everyone that wanted to cop did !!

No big feets fml I shouldn't had worked overtime this morning

I did the same thing bruh bring it in :frown:

EFE7880B-41F1-4197-8759-42CB60C9A1EA.gif

Never ordered from a euro site before, any hassle with conversion or anything like that?

Nope. I typically do PayPal to avoid my credit card company freaking out. The PayPal invoice will convert to the correct amount.

Weird I was able to cop an 11 off the Sneakers app at 12ish central time.

Last 11s I bought were the Space Jams from last year and they ran big.

These run the same?

Never ordered from a euro site before, any hassle with conversion or anything like that?

they convert the dollar amount right off the bat, so you don't have to worry about it. however, when you input your shipping and mailing address, make sure you input the correct info because they way they write their address is different than how we do it in the states. but shipping wise, it's they are pretty good, within about a week give or take a couple days due to weather.

First time since I was cool with a manager I've been able to use on a shoe I wanted. Willowbrook Paramus and Woodbridge all let them cook.

Nice!!! I’ve never won up @ Paramus. Once in a blue I win @ Woodbridge & Willowbrook. I do da majority of my winning @ FL Menlo. God, I love that mall :lol:.

Every time I pick up my shoes through app reservations it never says I purchased, even when he employee gives the code I keep getting an error message saying “looks like you haven’t bought this yet”
Don’t worry about that once you purchase with the app your fine. That use to bother me at first also, It should show picked up by YOU on the app now if you used the app to add the purchase to your vip acccount.

Have we reached the part when people start ish’ing on “Reds”

Cause they can’t feel “special” in them

Also, these became my official Christmas party shoe. Now need dabbing Christmas sweater.

Christmas party ready.

I wasn't interested in this shoe at all, but I was surprised these went as slowly as they did early on. I expected them to be gone. I checked SNKRS at 12 and saw my size still available. I hope everyone who wanted these got them.

Anyone busing off a euro site, just pay wit paypal. Shipping and conversions will be aitomatic, and you will avoid the possibilitis of foreign transaction fees and the order being declined by a cc company since you are in the us and your order isnt. Paypal makes it very easy, same as buying from ndc, eastbay or any us based site.

I still want the pantone 11's so badly. So so bad.
Look on eBay. I was just randomly searching for it on a Tuesday afternoon and seen a dude sell the ones in the pic for 345 shipped. Quickly jumped on it before somebody else did. This was about a month ago.

Y’all really don’t know that nbastore’s inventory gets smoked when it comes to 11s?
The odds of getting in on that deal are pretty slim.

Last time I got a pair from nbastore was the cool grey 11s years ago. After that, the items would be sold out or I couldn’t cart and check out.

For that price it’s understandable

Back
Top Bottom