Jordan 11, Gym Red, White, Black "Win Like 96" 12/09/2017 (Links on 1st post)

A few years ago, this thread would've been well into the 300-400 pages mark. lol

Yeah because it would be the only shoe worth purchasing this time of year. The demand of 11s didn't go down. The quantity of hyped releases went up! Everybody wanna cash in on holiday sales.

Red just isn't the "it" color anymore. And that's fine, because I love red shoes.

Sand, wheat, olive, navy, triple black etc are the "in" colors now.

Red just isn't the "it" color anymore. And that's fine, because I love red shoes.

Sand, wheat, olive, navy, triple black etc are the "in" colors now.

Says who???? There's no such thing as an "in" color. It doesn't matter if its white, beluga, red, wheat, or hell even Rust Pink as we see now. Build hype, make it limited, along with good material and you got a sellout.

Says who???? There's no such thing as an "in" color. It doesn't matter if its white, beluga, red, wheat, or hell even Rust Pink as we see now. Build hype, make it limited, along with good material and you got a sellout.
Relax just my opinion of current trends.

You are way out of context anyway. I'm speaking of trends in sneakers (colorway wise) you are speaking of limited availability and sales.

My nt debate days are over...especially when it comes to my opinion.

Last edited:
My 12 and 12.5 will be here tomorrow from Nike. Ordered the 12 from one account, but it shows 2 shoes (as stated previously) and ordered the 12.5 from my second account. So do I have 3 pair coming or is it a glitch :lol:

I like the shoes but red doesn't look good on me. I'll let somebody else grab them that will enjoy them. No need for me to take them off someone elses hands just because it's the XI. Have a safe holiday seasons and I hope everyone that wants them gets them.

I like the shoes, but I'm passing at $240 with tax. I have the Cherry Red lows released last year, and that is a red enough Jordan 11 for me.

So did anyone say how the cookie taste? Like damn that' all I wanted was the cookies not the code.

Los Angeles destination arrives Thursday. Most you midwesterners/ southerners should get them tomorrow

saw these a few weeks back in person. they actually looked really good not guna lie! ill probably pass but ill still want to cop :blush:

Back
Top Bottom