Jordan 11 Legend Blue Legit Check

DEFINITELY fakes...Sorry for the late reply..NEVER trust feedback or receipts these days. MANY fake sellers have good feedback..

Thanks man...I had a funny feeling once it was delivered. Do you think its an unauthorized pair or a straight up fake. Because I know there is a difference. 

Thanks man...I had a funny feeling once it was delivered. Do you think its an unauthorized pair or a straight up fake. Because I know there is a difference. 
Actually there is 1000% ZERO DIFFERENCE..Fake is fake plain and simple bro!. Yes you have your $50 fakes that are horrible, then your higher end fake stuff $150 fakes like above. All that BS about "unauthorized" shoes(same factory, same materials, yada, yada, yada) is totally false. Propaganda that HAS BEEN PROVEN FALSE, many times over..Unauthorized fakes, are simply the best fakes, but still 100% fake. Its a good replica, like a kit car for instance.

YES there can be a Legit unauthorized pairs floating around out there. These are pairs that are lifted from the factory during production. These legit unauthorized pairs are very very few and far between..No place is gonna have full size runs or every size etc of these LEGIT unauthorized shoes..Workers are not stealing them by the thousands.

So for future reference. IDC what anyone tries to tell you.

LEGIT/AUTHORIZED/B GRADE(outlet stock) = These are 100% Legit merchandise..

FAKE/UNAUTHORIZED/REPLICA/VARIENT = These are all 100% Fake, counterfeit merchandise.

LEGIT B grades will ALWAYS be marked so on the size tags and or box like so.
View media item 1404786

Damn bro...I really appreciate this advice because I always thought there was a difference. I am fairly new to the sneaker game (only been at it for a little over a year) and this opened my eyes. Definitely gonna follow this advice. Thanks!

Damn bro...I really appreciate this advice because I always thought there was a difference. I am fairly new to the sneaker game (only been at it for a little over a year) and this opened my eyes. Definitely gonna follow this advice. Thanks!
No problem man..Thats what we're here for..Be careful out there buddy..These unauthorized fakes have literally plagued the culture and MANY people have been beat with them..ALWAYS LC before you buy if you're the least bit unsure, ALWAYS pay with PP or CC.

Back
Top Bottom