Jordan 11 Legend Blue Legit Check

I have gotten these legit checked by 2 people they said they were legit but i have a disclaimer the insole. I removed the insole to put my custom made insoles in and while i looked online bay's legit check said if you can remove the insoles you have a replica but i have to disagree because these shoes have been sitting around for 3 years (2014 release) and my verdict is that the glue has lost its strength but when i removed it, it was kinda hard like i actually felt it ripping away. My other concern is one the right shoe's carbon fibre there is some white spectacles like squares between the carbon fibre i don't know if this has to do with exposure to a heat gun. ** THERE IS A SOLE PROTECTOR ON THE SOLE OF BOTH SHOES WHICH MAKES THEM SHINEY AND IS ALSO COVERING THE CARBON FIBRE** The 23 and jump man on the back is good they say there is no widow peaks where the 2 stitchings meet and the box lines run vertically instead of horizontally which is suppose to be the real wa. MY only concern are the carbon fibre it self and the insoles. I don't know if others have this concern of taking out there insoles because i kinda ripped mine out. You can check my other post about the same shoe 2 others said they were legit

Pair is legit. No need to worry about the insoles (I can remove mien as well) and CF ( possible heat gun as your mention) [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom