Jordan 11 Legit Check Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEED HELP FROM THE EXPERTS/ ARE THESE FAKE OR REAL, THANKS GUYS

THE WEIRD PART IS THE LEFT SHOE CF, IT'S FLAT, UNLIKE THE RIGHT SHOW WHICH IS BUMPY AND WOVEN. HERE IS THE LEFT SHOE

hello guys,just found out about this forum, you're putting a lot of effort here, impressive really.
Being a newbie myself on jordans, i have found a really good price on some 11's Legend Blue, price seems too good to be true somehow.
I wanna do a legit check.
Problem is i can't post the pictures here yet since i've become a member today.
please someone add me on facebook name Georg Panagiotoyy, am from Greece.
I desperately need your help, wanna make that pair a present, and would be a shame for it to be a fake.
Waiting for your answer

Regards

George.

hello guys,just found out about this forum, you're putting a lot of effort here, impressive really.

Being a newbie myself on jordans, i have found a really good price on some 11's Legend Blue, price seems too good to be true somehow.

I wanna do a legit check.

Problem is i can't post the pictures here yet since i've become a member today.

please someone add me on facebook name Georg Panagiotoyy, am from Greece.

I desperately need your help, wanna make that pair a present, and would be a shame for it to be a fake.

Waiting for your answer
Regards
George.

PM me the pics

Hi Fam.. I really need help to legit check this J11 bred that i will purchase this week. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Hello everyone, really need some help on these 2012 XI's Your help will be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Also guys what throwing me off is the fitment of the shoes, They are suppose to be size 11 but when I tried them on they fit more like a size 10.5 or 10. If anyone can. I feel like these are really good GM's, can anyone help please! Thanks.

Also guys what throwing me off is the fitment of the shoes, They are suppose to be size 11 but when I tried them on they fit more like a size 10.5 or 10. If anyone can. I feel like these are really good GM's, can anyone help please! Thanks.
  I cannot speak for your fitting but they are legit xis. 

I see what your talking about.  Simple stitching flaw to me.  Still does not warrant them being called fake.  Just my opinion.

Okay thank you, I kept looking at the shoes and i saw a lot of stitching flaws on them, the biggest problem is the fitment of the shoes, they fit like a size 10 but they are 11, I usually wear a 10.5 and those felt true to size. below are some picture of the stitching flaws around the shoes and some peaks as well

Thank you again for your help

how come the pods aint bleeding?
nerd.gif
 thought every pair of concords are subject to bleeding

Fake, you're asking for a legit in a topic that is literally a guide that would had shown these to be as such

how come the pods aint bleeding?:nerd:  thought every pair of concords are subject to bleeding
yellowing, not bleeding. the pods don't bleed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom