Jordan 11 Low "Barons" - Spring 2017

Ended up doubling up on ebay for 156 shipped. Earned 15 ebay bucks for the transaction as well.

Apologize in advance if its a stupid question. I bought a 2nd pair off ebay. Matches up completely to my first pair in every way but the patent leather being more "marbleized" and seeming a bit brighter then the pair I got from Villa. I am thinking this is probably normal, but would like a bit of input. Thanks!

Apologize in advance if its a stupid question. I bought a 2nd pair off ebay. Matches up completely to my first pair in every way but the patent leather being more "marbleized" and seeming a bit brighter then the pair I got from Villa. I am thinking this is probably normal, but would like a bit of input. Thanks!
The Pair I am Wearing don't Really Have that Marble Effect As My D's Pair!!! From 2 Different Champs!!! Both are Hella Fire...IMO

The Pair I am Wearing don't Really Have that Marble Effect As My D's Pair!!! From 2 Different Champs!!! Both are Hella Fire...IMO

My pair just came in and thy def look more black and less marble. Going to black out the midsoles and have just the white milky soles.

I think they fit a little big, here is my lineup

Georgetown 10.5
Cherry red 10.5
Navy 10.5
Space Jam 10
Unc's 10
Barons 10

Back
Top Bottom