Jordan 11 Low Concord Legit Check

Whats up everyone, won these from a raffle last week but questioning authenticity. Not sure if im just knit picking, but 3rd lace spacing is kinda off and pods on the bottoms are kinda off. These look super legit but the rep game has been on point and its hard to tell unless you have retail pair to  compare side by side. Let me know what you think.

Last edited:
I had a feeling I was gonna get that response, that's the trade off when getting a pair early I guess. Thanks man.

the pod being off could just be a QC issue..I'd wait until these come out and compare them to a legit pair. the jumpman on the top of the box and the paper in the box are on point as well..

We'll see that on saturday don't forget to bump your thread after the release date :wink:

The blue of the sole doesn't look like concord though but that may be due to light exposition. We'll be able to tell soon my friend :wink:

Whats up brotha, I won a pair of jordan 11 concord low's as well from who I won't mention yet. After contacting him and letting him know he sent me fake jordans, he said will work it out and see I receive an authentic pair. I also bought a pair off of eastbay. After looking at your pictures your jumpman looks a little sketchy but most importantly your 23 looks really messy. I included a picture of my two shoes the one on the left is obviously fake the one on the right is from eastbay. Also the fake shoe the ice is a bit more blueish

Back
Top Bottom