Jordan 11 low "concord" summer 2013

Man I don't know about this "fake" business. They were rumored to release last year with the leather just not having the "rings" the chi has on his. Maybe JB saw all the talk about the leather uppers and went back to the drawing board and this is what could be on the way. I like them and hope to see these and black and reds release.

I don't believe it. When was the last time you saw a fake with a sample tag? Or the better question, why would they even produce a replica with a sample tag?
You got a very strong point.i will delete the "FAKE" from the title until we got further confirmation.good *****.

The word "FAKE" has been removed since FOAMPOSITE XI has a good point.we will wait to hear further confirmation to state it as true.Sorry about the "Fake" part my friends.

Seems like the new plan is a low xi in the summer and a mid for Christmas

The summer slot is already taken by the white/black/red joints and who the hell knows what's happening Christmas '13.

So...

Post = Fail

I don't believe it. When was the last time you saw a fake with a sample tag? Or the better question, why would they even produce a replica with a sample tag?

Someone did make the Danny Supa Dunk with replica sample hang tag to fool people into thinking it was retroing.

check out the blackout xi thread someone posted a super fake pair that included fake sample tags

I love low jays. Might just be me.

but....

these will never release cuz the patent cut is too high, too expensive
laugh.gif

fakes? i highly doubt it

could be custom possibly but where would the sample tag come from.

those look legit as hell from every aspect.

Even if these are fake, I'd love to see them release eventually. Love most low top J's in general.

I hope they NEVER release. 11 lows don't look good IMO and it would be sad to spoil the Concords creating them into a lowtop version.
sick.gif
 Besides the concords just came out last year

It seems Jordan brand always change up with release, it would make since to release them it's a profit for Jordan

If these come out with mesh uppers, I'm definitely copping

Edit: never mind... :/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom