Jordan 11 low georgetown LC please

Yep it is worn, how much should i pay for this kind of condition? Thanks

Last edited:
Recommendation start a new thread so others won't he confuse with old and new ones.

Also need better pics .

Ok i just dont want to clutter the forum with the same legit check thats why i post another one here. Anyway the guy was bothered by me asking too many detailed photos. Is there a big difference with the UA Pair and the legit authorized pair of georgetown? Thanks pclee pclee

Ok i just dont want to clutter the forum with the same legit check thats why i post another one here. Anyway the guy was bothered by me asking too many detailed photos. Is there a big difference with the UA Pair and the legit authorized pair of georgetown? Thanks pclee pclee

Yes and I don't believe in any "UA" pair. If I'm paying full price or above they will need to come form authorized stores. No back or side doors.

pclee pclee ive been searching a video comparison and i cant find anything and its getting harder and harder to catch the fake pairs and is there a specific thing that i need to know on how to legit check this pair?? Thanks

Retail on these were $170, so finding a DS pair close to that will be difficult. To answer your question on what to look for there are a lot of different things.
Toe box shape, stiching, jumpman logo, inside tag, production tag, box label, outsole color, pods location and etc.

The best is to find a legit picture showing all location and use that for Comparison. Also Keep this inmind,
Pictures can only tell you so much , is easy for someone to say a shoe is legit since is not their $$$.

Back
Top Bottom