Jordan 11 Low Snakeskin - April 19th 2019

I’m copping day one

I wanted them bad when they dropped but like I mentioned I had already got the white and reds the month before so I couldn’t even do it :frown: I got the bread this time:smokin

I’m for sure copping day one. Still have the originals and would wear them too if the soles didn’t separate.

Didn't buy them back then... copped fp2s instead...

These are grails to me. Never had a shot at getting them back then so I won't let them pass me now... copped for me and my son..

Last edited:
Hated them back in the day and I could only afford one. I went for reds and FTL employees ate them up so I copped UNC's. I've been waiting for these for a while now.

These will be had. Have always wanted these, so I'm glad JB is finally giving me a chance to grab a pair.

9292D6B8-7097-4DED-823C-E6DC0A6180FE.jpeg

17 year old shoes going strong. Almost blend in with the carpet in our coaches office lol.

These were my first pair of retros back in 2001.

Still have them somewhere, but they are .5-1 size too small to wear.

May have to pick these up next year.

The older u get
The more things u used to like
Seem not as dope as u remember
These are a perfect example of that

I think they were dope at the time to a younger you.
My preferences and style has changed as I got older.
Some things I liked as a kid I would never be cought dead in now.

The flightposite 3 or Reebok preacher for example.
LOVED those when I was a kid.
Would not wear now

Wore them and almost lasted the whole day at work before the sole came off. Knew I was pushing it by wearing 17 year old shoes lol. My grandma bought them for me as a freshman in high school and love them. Happy to see them come back.

Had these till the sole opened like a crocodile one day I was wearing them. The shoe glue I purchased was not good and left too much residue. They should release these as mids.

I'm confused. People keep saying "reds" dropped the same day as these originally, but these released in July 2001 iirc, and they released with the pink snakeskins. I still vividly remember that RD :lol:

Back
Top Bottom