Jordan 11 Retro Bred - Real or Fake?

Hi - these Jordans are on sale in eBay UK. I'm really interested in buying them. I would really appreciate it someone could say if they are real or fake? Look forward to hearing from you!

Can you get better pictures ? Need direct shots and not angle shots. Get pictures of the insole and production tag as well., bottom of sneaker .

I've asked the seller 2 or 3 times to provide more photos, but he hasn't provided them. He keeps saying they are 100% real. This is the best I've got from him at the moment..

Yea sorry don't know what to say, but the seller seems fishy if he won't provide you with more pics. If it was me I would pass.

If the seller wants to sell them, he should take what the hell you ask! Almost like these sellers are offended lol. Let me be the first to say, I have seen the retail and highest china replica of the bred 11 mids and lows and they are an exact match! So if he is not willing, do no buy to be safe! A legit seller should never be defensive but those pics do look legit!

Last edited:
Depends. In Japan, on yahoo auction the sellers would be offended if you ask too much or request additional pics as they find it rude not to trust them.

But yeah, I'd stay away from this one as well.

Yea, if the seller didn't give enough information and when I ask they refused, sorry I'm not going to worry about your honor. Had to deal with yahoo Japan auctions when used to buy bike parts . Lol

Back
Top Bottom