Jordan 11 Retro Space Jam

From the pic it looks like the Jumpman on the boxfor the right pair is darker,has a milky sole compared to the one of the left(clear in front of toe) also the cuts look different...got pics of side by side comparisons and sole?

Not really familiar with the 09 version but by the looks of it I think the right pair might be fake...Maybe someone with more experience can help out

It's just the lighting fam. Both have the same varsity royal jumpman and clear icy/yellowed sole. The difference in length is my only concern. I'll try to take pics when I get back.

they look like manufacturer flaws/JB crappy quality control. i dont believe either or is fake. just crap quality.

patent leather height is good, soles with the yellow on pods is accurate.

they look like manufacturer flaws/JB crappy quality control. i dont believe either or is fake. just crap quality.

patent leather height is good, soles with the yellow on pods is accurate.
Thanks. I never doubted their authenticity, but it blows my mind that my pairs aren't the same considering they're both size 10. I wonder if other 11s had these kind of inconsistency.

space jams from 2009 also run a bit small for me. there about 1/2 size smaller. im usually a 10, and the 10 is tight compared to cool greys, concords, breds

I think it's more the angle of the pic that makes it look that much off.. the shoes in the 1st pic are not EXACTLY side by side.. the difference is gonna be about a 1/4 inch or so.. that IMHO does not constitute as poor quality.. Just a simple manf. Issue.. I wouldn't even call that an error honestly...

Every L tee shirt is not EXACTLY the same size either. Ish happens

Last edited:
I think it's more the angle of the pic that makes it look that much off.. the shoes in the 1st pic are not EXACTLY side by side.. the difference is gonna be about a 1/4 inch or so.. that IMHO does not constitute as poor quality.. Just a simple manf. Issue.. I wouldn't even call that an error honestly...

Every L tee shirt is not EXACTLY the same size either. Ish happens
I didn't even notice the difference til i tried swapping their insoles. Thanks for the input fam.

Both are 100% legit and can vary especially with these releases. The '09 SJ's had the worst quality that a lot of shoe heads were disappointed with. My first pair of SJ's fit well but my 2nd pair in the same size were tighter.

Back
Top Bottom