Jordan 12 Black/Game Royal

These are amazing. I want a pair but I'm getting prepped for something later in the year. Playoff 11's specifically

Well I would like to grab 2 at FTL and FTA and bring my spend back up. Try to do it with the YZY pickup (assuming I win pairs).

Someone mentioned in the footapps thread that they might be changing it up soon
So I think now you can only win one shoe per account(all 3 apps combined into one account)
So right now I would hold off on trying to get money spent on accounts because soon it might not matter

Hoping they hit disco. You pay over retail for these...your a cop.

Someone mentioned in the footapps thread that they might be changing it up soon
So I think now you can only win one shoe per account(all 3 apps combined into one account)
So right now I would hold off on trying to get money spent on accounts because soon it might not matter

That's been talked about for months.

What does it matter tho if you're keeping the pairs lol. Who cares where they come from in that case

This is true, though not sure why. I’ve always somewhat preferred the 13 over the 12 though both are classic.

I prefer the XII over the XIII and always figured people that prefer them do so because of the materials. When done in leather, the XIIs are virtually indestructible and easy to wear in a lot of conditions.

12’s do got the durability edge I suppose. In terms of looks it’s pretty close, both are classic. But for comfort it’s no contest - 13’s might be the most comfy J ever.

check your stock x account mine and many others were hacked

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190915-121822_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20190915-121822_Gmail.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 71
Back
Top Bottom