JORDAN 12 CNY LEGIT CHECK

Any one other opinions ? I compared to photos of ones online sokething just looks a tad bit off

So I took another look at your photos and compared them with mine and here are the differences I noticed:

The price tag on the label is missing

The lettering on the box looks slightly more bold than mine but could be the difference in lighting

Bamboo eyelets look like they have no wood grain appearance, just a solid brown/tan color

The textured print on the black leather on your pair is much more faint whereas on mine it is defined

The stitching on the Chinese symbol (tongue) looks a little messy and irregular

Now, I am no expert by any means so I understand you will want some more opinions as would I, just giving you my take comparing mine to your pictures. It has also been brought to my attention on NikeTalk that the quality control of recent releases has not been too great, so issues with stitching, labels, and other minor differences may not necessarily mean they are fakes. 

Thank you for the great reply, I actually had a friend come over and compared his to mine. The same pointers you pointed out was the same I saw, yes I understand some flaws they put out but this a Quite a lot of misspointers with the shoe, evrything is not a vivid quality as your shoe and my friends. Come to the conclusion that they are steering towards fake, a friend got them for me from a friend who claims they can get shoes from a distributor blah blah, I paid 280$ for them. Was going to resell but don't want to cause very skeptical , geuss I will just be wearing these and not go threw this friend agian. I warned him also, thanks

Back
Top Bottom