Jordan 12 Gamma blue eBay Legit Check

Before i pull the trigger on these just want to get a second opinion, thanks in advance.

The gamma blue doesn't look the right shade. Hard to say from pictures but the CF under the shoe also looks off. Too bright bright of a red..

Give us a close up of the jumpmans on the tongues and size tag inside shoe showing production dates

Looking at the heal it looks like the outline around JORDAN is smaller on the left shoe and the stitching is crooked all the way around it.

The gamma blue doesn't look the right shade. Hard to say from pictures but the CF under the shoe also looks off. Too bright bright of a red..
i think that might be the lighting, the flash is on.
Give us a close up of the jumpmans on the tongues and size tag inside shoe showing production dates
Looking at the heal it looks like the outline around JORDAN is smaller on the left shoe and the stitching is crooked all the way around it.
these pics are off eBay so cant get additional pictures, but looking at all the pics on eBay they all look the same so idk 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Look legit to me. i think its the lighting is why the blue isnt showing up as blue as it should but everything looks on point to me

Personally, unless i was able to get more pics of these i would just go somewhere else. U can find these everywhere right now.

can you point me in the right direction? on eBay they're all $280+ these were only $240 shipped.
$240 is an excellent price my man i personally sold mines for $280 i would buy what size are they and what site?

can you point me in the right direction? on eBay they're all $280+ these were only $240 shipped. 
I personally dont know anywhere chargin less than 280. I wouldnt risk gettin a pair of fakes on trying to save 40 bucks tho. And check Flightclub.com prices before u check ebay cause sometimes u can get a better deal there than on Ebay and u know they're 100% legit. Im pretty sure one of our sponsored sites down at the bottom of the screen has them for around 250

I personally dont know anywhere chargin less than 280. I wouldnt risk gettin a pair of fakes on trying to save 40 bucks tho. And check Flightclub.com prices before u check ebay cause sometimes u can get a better deal there than on Ebay and u know they're 100% legit. Im pretty sure one of our sponsored sites down at the bottom of the screen has them for around 250
i can agree with that

i can agree with that
I know Flightclub has these for $300 but that is a little high but at least u know theyre all the way 100% before u get them. And at least u know if worst comes to worst thats the most youll have to pay.

idk OP the ones you posted look like the pair i had imo but mos def if your not sure dont buy them and remeber to try to get tagged pics as well that never hurts

@OP all we really need it a good shot at both tongues showing the Jumpmans and a pic of the size tag inside shoe showing production dates. If he wont show u those pics then he is hiding something

@OP another thing is ive personally seen a ton of GM pairs of these going around and the shoe being such a simple design its really hard to tell real from GM. Unless we get those other pics of course.

Last edited:
Alright Ryan. I'll hopefully have them to post soon thanks for the help! The guy has 1300 positive feedback all selling Jordan's so I'm thinking they're legit.

Back
Top Bottom