Jordan 12 OG taxi 2025 FINALLY!!!

It could be said as such, for certain. However, the 9 and the 13 really really could use some help as well. Heck they’re all pretty far off from original for the most part, but yes the 5 and 12 along with 9 and 13 in my eyes could most benefit from a further re-remaster.

I really think that something is up with Jordan Brand that they have not made available to the public as of yet. Whether they stop the legacy line at 40. Slow down on retro's in the future like it was in the early aught's. (Where it was only several per year.) Trying to make the shareholder's happy. The 40th year of JB is just a smokescreen/cover to release so much IMO. It just feels as though something is up. Every few days it's another shoe for 2025. Just saw black cat 4's this morning, after hearing about taxi's and bugs bunny 8's yesterday.

I really think that something is up with Jordan Brand that they have not made available to the public as of yet. Whether they stop the legacy line at 40. Slow down on retro's in the future like it was in the early aught's. (Where it was only several per year.) Trying to make the shareholder's happy. The 40th year of JB is just a smokescreen/cover to release so much IMO. It just feels as though something is up. Every few days it's another shoe for 2025. Just saw black cat 4's this morning, after hearing about taxi's and bugs bunny 8's yesterday.
or you're just probably overthinking it :lol:

ngl i did have the same vibe with nike and jordan dropping every single heater next year. but at the end of the day, to me they're just a multi-billion dollar company trying to capitalize on nostalgia for one of their brand's 40th year anniversary.

whether they'll end the signature line at 40 or not is for debate, but come 5-7 years from now they'll bring some of those retros back again for each of their 40th anniversary.

I said this the other day: JB is going to slow down retros, which probably account for a billion or more of its annual revenue? And replace that revenue with what, exactly? I assure you doing so will not make shareholders happy :lol:

I think they just have a new head of their Creative or whatever they call it. It seems like whenever a new regime is in charge, they choose to put importance on different things. Sometimes they push hella new colorways, some years they rely heavy on the OGs and earlier retros.

Stg I was thinking about all these 🔥 releases in 2025 earlier and my mind is made up. I refuse to give in and drop all that hard cash. Imma cop the bred 1s...grape 5s...unc 1s....and these. I'm good. Nike is obviously hurting with their shareholders and I refuse to be a puppet 😂 I mean the 4 pairs I want already are what...900 spent as it is. Sure I'd love bugs bunny...Aquas...flu games..Cement 4s again but ehhhhh. My God I forgot sbb1. Those are a must. Okay 1k in the hole now lol see what I mean? **** this **** 😂

One of only 3 OG Jordans I owned when they were, well, OG. Freaking tanks. Flip-flopped on my favorite 12 so many times over the years but I've got to give the nod to these for the simplicity and wearability of the CW...

Are these and 5s the furthest off from OG shape out of the 1-14?
5, 7, 9, 10 and 13. The 11's used to be one of the worst perpetrators but they've brought them back closer to OG specs.

Brings me back memories in 97 :pimp:

DR59dviWsAA28L5
b9f4731e52308ebd438f470f4d867482.jpg
michael-jordan-air-jordan-xii-taxis.jpg
This is one of my favorite pics of the Taxi's. Jordan hanging in the air over the Clippers player. It was in Sports Illustrated Kids back 97.

I think the XII might be one of my favorite of the AJ line
1000025270.jpg

Last edited:
5, 7, 9, 10 and 13. The 11's used to be one of the worst perpetrators but they've brought them back closer to OG specs.

10’s aren’t terrible…Otherwise add the 12’s and that’s about right…Though I’d probably add the 8’s on there as well if we’re going by the most recent playoff’s release…They took a huge step back from the 2015 Aqua release…

The worst is the 12’s and 9’s by far though…Those models need to be reworked from the ground up, and that’s coming from someone who’s still good with wearing the 12’s :lol:…They basically completely different shoes from the OG pairs…

10’s aren’t terrible…Otherwise add the 12’s and that’s about right…Though I’d probably add the 8’s on there as well if we’re going by the most recent playoff’s release…They took a huge step back from the 2015 Aqua release…

The worst is the 12’s and 9’s by far though…Those models need to be reworked from the ground up, and that’s coming from someone who’s still good with wearing the 12’s :lol:…They basically completely different shoes from the OG pairs…
12 probably are the worst of them all. Even the 2003's are different from the 97 model

Back
Top Bottom