Jordan 13 "Atmosphere Grey"

Basically sold out on nbastore... making me think about pulling trigger now
LL-51.gif

But got a full size run on the other sites

Walked in ready to double up, looked at em in person and just threw up.. trash quality trash shoe

Damn this colorway has grown on me. Maybe I’ll grab a pair to be my go to daily’s for this Summer. Prolly in at $120-130.

So am i only person that's not really feeling these?? They aren't trash per se, but they just seem blah for some reason.

So am i only person that's not really feeling these?? They aren't trash per se, but they just seem blah for some reason.

You’re 100% not the only one not feeling these. They don’t seem like they’re selling all that great but that’s fine with me.

Still an FSR on SNKRS, even the small sizes (my barometer for how well a shoe does on release). Either JB made a lot of these in anticipation of high sales, or damn near nobody is buying them.

Still an FSR on SNKRS, even the small sizes (my barometer for how well a shoe does on release). Either JB made a lot of these in anticipation of high sales, or damn near nobody is buying them.
Black/Royal Blue would've been killer.
Heck, call it Reverse-Motorsport 13 or some dumb $#@&.

Black/Royal Blue would've been killer.
Heck, call it Reverse-Motorsport 13 or some dumb $#@&.

Patiently waiting for a black/blue with 3M mesh. Would be nuts.

This isn’t a bad color-way after getting a pair in my hands, however they should’ve put the same resources to make the flints instead of these.

QFT. I'm still gonna grab these on sale but Flints will be a quadruple up.

Back
Top Bottom