Jordan 13 Dirty Bred Legit/Fake Check

Can't quit obsessing over whether these Jordan 13 Dirty Breds are legit or fake. I am 99% sure they are legit as they look on point in every area except 1 or 2. The leather on the sides look great on 3 of the 4 sides, but take a look at the leather on the outside of the left shoe, it is way more textured and feels much harder than the other sides, although I am pretty sure it is still leather. 

Second, the carbon fiber on the bottom of the right shoe is not as textured/bumpy as I have seen on other pairs of 13s, but the pattern looks correct. 

I purchased these used from a highly trusted reseller and hope I am doing an ok job picking out legit pairs as I would not be too thrilled about rocking fakes. 

Thanks Jrep! Any idea or reasons the leather might be stiff on one section but soft and plush on the others?

Thanks Jrep! Any idea or reasons the leather might be stiff on one section but soft and plush on the others?
  No sorry man, cant really expain that one.  Still does not change my opinion though.  Hopefully someone in here may have better explaination.

You cant really see the difference when looking at the shoes side by side, only by feel, so as long as people dont try to feel my leather I would be the only one that knows haha!

Back
Top Bottom