Jordan 13 doernbecher on the way

How do I get that app...
ohwell.gif

I thought we were in here to help each other out? Guess it's not that type of party anymore.

where have you been for the past few years,have you looked at the amount of lurkers we get?

thats why i said you could have easily pm that .

yeah we here to help, help the members that help eachother out not those vultures that only do is lurk and don't contribute a single thing.

i been here since 05 and its not the same
the man is trying to bring back the past. Good ol days of helping hand. Why you trying to stop it?

all other shoes arwe fine just the mens jordan is broken lol

i can open the NDC link on mobile

but on desktop doesnt work

Pending a size 14 on SNKRS (usually try for a 14 on what I consider the "best bet") as they usually are easier than a 14.

In line on NDC for a 13.

Awaiting the fail

I was getting that error yesterday if i even tried to get on Nike's website ... all you have to do to correct it is to clear your history/cookies/cache. Restart your computer. Easy fix.
AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

Damn, the only SNKRS device that I got through so far is an account that might be banned. 
embarassed.gif

I get this same thing but only for the GS jordan link. No idea why. But I do live in taiwan but didn't see the problem on any other shoes before
i dont either because i havent bought shoes in 6 months so theres no reason for it to be acting up or something, and its only for the mens 13s, no other shoe

Back
Top Bottom