Jordan 13 doernbecher on the way

oooo man that 6 months of not having anything to stress worry be mad about on release day was great

waking up this morning and dealing with this ... i do not miss 

More people want these to resell or use as trade instead of buying the kicks for what their meant for....WEARING
I definetly want these.  The DBs are always my favorite release.

Don't think I can wear 'em though.  Just too loud.  Want them badly for the collection though.  Only missing the 2s.  

I promise if I fail today then this is my last attempt at #TeamManual. Been failing for at least 2 years now. Enough is enough. To try and do the right thing and fail sucks but to know there are others EATING while I'm trying to do to the right thing, I can't deal with it. If you can't beat them, join them. Plain and simple...
what was u going for cause i know ur street game is god status 

I promise if I fail today then this is my last attempt at #TeamManual. Been failing for at least 2 years now. Enough is enough. To try and do the right thing and fail sucks but to know there are others EATING while I'm trying to do to the right thing, I can't deal with it. If you can't beat them, join them. Plain and simple...
Seen just as many eat manually on these versus through a bot so far.
I flourish manually.  You win some, you lose some, them be the breaks.  LOL

I definetly want these.  The DBs are always my favorite release.

Don't think I can wear 'em though.  Just too loud.  Want them badly for the collection though.  Only missing the 2s.  
I feel that my man & can't knock ya. I've got the OG DB 3s and love em. Worn em a couple times. Would like to get some others but that resell price is insane on many of em.

Back
Top Bottom