Jordan 13 doernbecher on the way

my cousin just won me a second pair
smokin.gif

Still waiting on my aunts to check their emails for me
I'm curious does your aunt know what she's buying for you? Or is she just a sweet lady who will help out her nephew?

I wonder if someone would trade a piece of moonrock for these funky looking things.

Last edited:
I wonder if someone would trade a piece of moonrock for these funky looking things.

Its worth a try but a longshot. I want to trade my pair for something else but demand on these are low FOR NOW. Peoples perception might change when they see pairs on hand.

I don't know how these things happen

View media item 1796028

Maybe the demand really is there..i hope so i could trade my pair. If not,i will rock em with pride.

Can anyone prove that they don't disqualify multiple entries from different accounts using the same IP address?

Who here has entered from the save device/IP address under different accounts with different info, and actually won?

I really want to prove this once and for all.

I hit on chi 1 raffle. Multiples accounts from same ip and device. I entered 3xs that raffle. Only time I've won a raffle tho.

Well..... until morning gentlemen. May you all dream of unboxing the DB XIII in anticipation of feasting in the morning.

So is Jimmy Jazz going to tweet the link in the AM or is it like the yeezy release where we search for it? 

Back
Top Bottom