Jordan 13 grey toe 2014 legit check

Hi everyone, I just got these today from soleseriouss. Im new and I just wanted to do a legit check on these to see if theyre official, or if I wasted my money.

The last picture makes me kind of nervous. I have done a fair amount of browsing through old checks on here and I am led to believe that there should be a stamp of some numbers on the inside under the insole. Neither of the shoes had that stamp. As little consolation to myself, I can say that those soles were glued on very tight. It took me a bit of effort to even get it halfway up like that for the pic LoL

THANKS TO EVEYONE IN ADVANCE. I really appreciate it.

100% legit

not all shoes have stamps. need to go by the overall detail of shoes instead of looking for stamps

did u buy them personally from footlocker? if so you absolutely have nothing to worry about.
no, i got them from soleseriouss. they seem reputable and legit and seem to have alotta people giving them shoutouts and reviews on IG. i saw their site on the legit list, but that list was years ago so I dont know the accuracy of it today. i never do a legit check if i get it from a reputable retailer like footlocker, champs, footaction etc. Just had to make sure this time.

I am glad i stumbled upon this site though. I am very grateful for all your help and Im just glad theyre legit.

Can you guys help me out I just bought a pair of 2014 grey toe 13s and everything looks legit only thing that concerns me is the production dates on the size tag? do all 2014 grey toe 13s have same production dates??

Back
Top Bottom