Jordan 13 GS He Got Game - Legit Check

Hello all,

I purchased these used, so I don't have the box or anything like that. I cleaned them up and put in new laces (the plastic tips were coming off of the original ones).

I searched the forums, as well as various Google searches, but it was a little difficult finding detailed legit checks on the 13 GS. Either way, if you guys could let me know if you think they are fake or legit, and why, I would much appreciate it.

dg

is the hologram on the ankle soft? does it look like a quality hologram ( depth between the jumpman and the 23?)  I think they are legit. 

These are the only 13s I've been around, so I don't have anything to compare the hologram to. The hologram seems to have good depth. When I move it around, the 23 seems to be behind the Jumpman a good bit. I'm thinking these are legit, but it's good to hear from some guys who know what to look for.

Thanks for your input!

dg

how to post for LC jordan shoes here?anybody who can give me instruction.please?

I would say these are legit man don't worry about them.... what are you going to do with them?

legit or not please? im new member and dnt know how to post..i found this on ebay jordan 12 taxi countdown pack

I'll probably put them on eBay, not sure, though. I'd actually like to keep them. You can never have too many shoes, right? Especially ones that are nowhere near being the right size.

Back
Top Bottom