Jordan 13 He Got Game Legit Check Thanks!

I got a pair pre-owned Jordan 13 He Got Game from another forum for 215 shipped, and I just received from mail yesterday. When I opened the box, I realized that there was something wrong with it. I have to open a case against the seller on Paypal so I can return them since he didn't accept return. 

Please give me a Legit Check if you are 100% sure of either Real or Fake since I am going to use this as a prove for the case on PayPal. Thanks a lot guys!!

Here's some problem I have about the shoes:

1. The Size Tag Sticker font is not right. No Suggested Price tag on the sticker. And the right side of edge of the sticker is too smooth.

2. No date stamp mark on anywhere of the shoe box.

3. The font of the size tag on the shoe‘s tongue is totally wrong. 

4. The shoe‘s tongue is too thick.

5. The letter and Jordan logo on the shoes insert  is too clear. 

6. The data stamp mark under the insold is completely wrong font.

7. The pattern ink on the wrapping paper is too clear.

Thanks again for your time!! I really appreciate it!! 

a couple points to make.

not all shoe boxes will have perforations on the box label. only USA release shoes will have that.
not all shoe boxes will have the QC stamp inside the box.

with that said, i will have to agree that these arent legit. the tissue paper is definitely too dark. in terms of calling out the shoes. its hard to say. high quality jordan 13 fakes are nearly identical

a couple points to make.

not all shoe boxes will have perforations on the box label. only USA release shoes will have that.
not all shoe boxes will have the QC stamp inside the box.

with that said, i will have to agree that these arent legit. the tissue paper is definitely too dark. in terms of calling out the shoes. its hard to say. high quality jordan 13 fakes are nearly identical
Thank you so much for replying! I really appreciate it!!

definitely get your money back. get your refund
Hopefully I could. I just opened a case yesterday and waiting for the reaction from PayPal. I don't know what they will do but at least I will get something to proof this is not legit at all. Thanks a lot man!

Did u contact seller first before u made claim?paypal usually never ask for proof,buyers protection,

Did u contact seller first before u made claim?paypal usually never ask for proof,buyers protection,
I did, and he said no return and he put in the invoice. I never did buyers protection with PayPal. How big the chance do you think I can win this case if they don't ask for any proof or evidence? Thanks man!

I did, and he said no return and he put in the invoice. I never did buyers protection with PayPal. How big the chance do you think I can win this case if they don't ask for any proof or evidence? Thanks man!
Did he put "100% legit" in the invoice? You bought them from NT??

Don't worry,buyers always win,buyer protection is not something u pay for it's just a policy that is included for the buyer,paypal will ask why u are returning, just give them the facts about why they are not authentic,wrong box,paper to dark etc,

Don't worry,buyers always win,buyer protection is not something u pay for it's just a policy that is included for the buyer,paypal will ask why u are returning, just give them the facts about why they are not authentic,wrong box,paper to dark etc,
Thanks man! Yeah, I put some facts on the message in the dispute. Hopefully I can use this thread as another fact to support my fact.

you should be able to get your money back. paypal will have you return it to him, then they'll refund you. you need to ship it with tracking

you should be able to get your money back. paypal will have you return it to him, then they'll refund you. you need to ship it with tracking
That is what I had to do recently, it takes time but I would state all the facts that you have against him and why you believe they are fake.

not always, ive heard of some cases where people lose to scammers

Back
Top Bottom