Jordan 13 Low 2017 Colorways

^ just fill out the email order form
If they have your size they will send invoice with discount automatically applied

https://www.cityblueshop.com/collections/jordan/products/air-jordan-13-retro-low-chutney
@rooster i hate you B
laugh.gif
, just got my invoice for the double dip on the chuts... I got both pairs under retail im gooooddd.... Now i need a double dip on the Plats
nerd.gif
4 da low tho

@rooster
i hate you B:lol: , just got my invoice for the double dip on the chuts... I got both pairs under retail im gooooddd.... Now i need a double dip on the Plats :nerd: 4 da low tho

Haha it's your fault I got 2 BB!
Trying placing an order for the plat lows also
You will prob get disco for those also! [emoji]128514[/emoji]
I submitted the email order form on Friday I think
CB had me waiting this whole weekend....
But it was worth the wait!

Last edited:

@rooster
i hate you B:lol: , just got my invoice for the double dip on the chuts... I got both pairs under retail im gooooddd.... Now i need a double dip on the Plats
nerd.gif
4 da low tho
Haha it's your fault I got 2 BB!
Trying placing an order for the plat lows also
You will prob get disco for those also! [emoji]128514[/emoji]
I submitted the email order form on Friday I think
CB had me waiting this whole weekend....
But it was worth the wait!
You got me
laugh.gif
Now you trying to get me to buy the Plats... You sir are now on my fav NTer list

Some of it is hate but I think most of it is cuz the high price point
$175+ tax = $185 for me
A lot of people are getting wiser now including me
Jay's are getting discounted much faster online
With releases basically every week retailers have to move inventory especially small ones
I think the last pair I paid retail was the royal ones

Off topic but someone in the barons 11 low thread just copped with 25% disco
Thought I share

Last edited:
25% off is still too high. I'm trying to wait out for that Shoe Palace deal I got on the Metallic White Red 1s where they reduced them to $136 and an additional 40% off for $80 shipped. I definitely think these will hit that status (around $100 shipped). I'm just going to wait it out. With JB having releases every week these stores gotta discount sooner than they may want to because everything sits.

^
I thought about that too
The only downside is if it hits real low it tends to sellout fast
I would have loved to catch that met red deal on SP but I was too late to the party
You run a small risk of missing out at certain price points
I don't mind giving CB a lil xtra for peace of mind
Wanted these day one but didn't wanna pay retail

Last edited:
^
I thought about that too
I would have loved to catch that met red deal on SP but I was too late to the party

I feel you... 25% off is still better than retail. I usually check multiple sites every few days just to make sure they all still have FSRs to gauge how they moving. I also just cop the ASG 6s for $120 shipped through Ruvilla. Some of these deals for waiting it out is amazing.

^
I thought about that too

Can't risk them selling out, $131 is DEFINITELY a good price for me. After tax, it'll be $191. :x

Money well spent for these. If I can find them down the road for $100 or less, double up it is.

I bid $125 and ended up around $138 with shipping on stockx. Never used stockx before. I hope they are good at authenticating. I like the look with Lakers colors. Doesn't match exactly but good enough.

11378564_1441104609544897_1341657012_n.jpg

Real talk.....I hated these as a 12-13 year old. When I opened the box for these retros last week.....I wanted to punch my stupid inner child for being dumb. 

Yeah man I just don't get it. I can see not liking the retail but the actually sneaker itself. To each his/her own

How the lows fit compared to the '14 hgg or black/reds? Also, my stockx $25 off code has expired any way to get a new code? Wanna pick up the black/blue lows

Back
Top Bottom