Jordan 13 Low 2017 Colorways

Can you trade chutneys for brace blues anywhere? Would be the only reason I cop since I've got a 20% off

How is the quality on the chutneys and brave blues?

Brave Blues are okay, Chutneys are supposedly better (I only own the former). Given the fact that you can/could get both on pretty deep discount, I'd say the quality is fair for the discounted price but neither is worth the full $175 retail.

Passed on the chutneys but had to scoop up a pair of ms4's with the flash sale going on and we can add codes? Had an ebates gift card from my last JB purchases and brought my total down another $ 23.99 ...and free 2 day shipping? I'll take it. Copped the ms4's during the last flash sale but cant beat only spending $81.30 for them. Returning the other pair for 123.88... Boom! Saved $42.58. A penny saved is a penny earned.

Attachments

• 20170823_182943.jpg
    20170823_182943.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 30
Chutney's on the way from NDC for $102 shipped.
Had to swing at that price. I hope the pair is nice and flawless.

Ended up just reordering another pair. Save $75 from the one I got at the original release. Just take them back to Nike when these come in.

Got my chutneys in just now. I am really liking these. Glad I saw the flash sale and copped. Mine look perfect too. No glue stains, etc.

Chutneys are for $83 with 20% coupon from NDC right now. You can't go wrong with that!!

I'm glad I waited for these to be discounted.

How does one get a code? I haven't abused the system ... I have ordered a couple pairs from NDC that I got that weren't 100% to my liking. Should I have returned them and then asked for a code? I would have loved some Chutneys at $88, I paid retail and mine are still DS :/

If yours are DS and you bought from Nike you can still return them

Just hit up Nike chat and say you are interested in making a purchase and ask if there are any discount codes available towards your purchase
I just flat out ask and usually get a code

If yours are DS and you bought from Nike you can still return them

Just hit up Nike chat and say you are interested in making a purchase and ask if there are any discount codes available towards your purchase
I just flat out ask and usually get a code

Like flat out ask them for a code? As in the code doesn't necessarily need to be related to the return or previous NDC orders?

Yes
I simply just say I'm looking to make a purchase
And ask if there are any codes available
They usually look at your order history and in my experience if you made a decent amount of orders they will usually give you a code
They don't always gives codes tho
But for me they have been generous

Back
Top Bottom