Jordan 13 Low 2017 Colorways

I really need my little cousins to get a gig at one of these outlets

edit: i swear if they reserve me these kd's instead of these 
mean.gif
lol i got a reservation for the kds 
roll.gif

Man i want these, chicago uptempos, 11 lows, and copper foams 
mean.gif

i'm getting these for sure, but i might have to leave one of the others behind for now
Same here lol. I just got royal 1s on Saturday so imma have to pick either these or carolina 11 lows next week. Tough choice! 
ohwell.gif

I'm telling myself I don't want these but that UNC connection is drawing me in.

I've never been a fan of this colorway either.

Worried these won't release in a 7.5 now after seeing the FL app reservation start from 8 and up. Same happened with the 15s

Last edited:
Wow these look great!  I've wanted these since I missed out on the original release. Now after all these years they will be had. So glad they did the 3m mesh. I will be hunting them down in my size in bk n Manhattan this week.  Can't Wait.

My issue with this release is they messed up the shape, the side panels are slim and it's weird, and the inner ankle piece should show some of the black suede.. wth.. its annoying seeing the shoe look like this. My hopes is that it is just some of the early pairs that look like this and the tight factory lacing is throwing the shape off minus the toe box which cant be saved.

I was 13 when they dropped in 98 and I remember thinking they were so dope. If they end up looking meh, Ill cop out of nostalgia but only for the low.

What I wanted:

Back
Top Bottom