Have a good feeling these moggs ain't gonna send me one 
mean.gif
   was trying to get these on discount 
Tell me how to send it to y'all and I'll try lol
I was talking about nike lol 

i forgot how passing it off worked 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Nike just sent me one, but I'm not gonna use it since I'm needing 4 pairs in a few sizes and only have one discount code. Sounds like these will hit NDC regardless. I don't see a code anywhere or I would PM someone it.

Anyone got an Eastbay mag scan of the Navy joints?

I can only find scans of the Chutneys.

Another reserve for another GR for me. Only reason I might cop is because after the chutneys these will be the only OG I don't have but... Idk I ain't really feelin them tho

You can't "send" a reservation...you'd have to order them yourself and have them shipped to whoever you wanted to give them to, and then just have them pay you for them.
Thought so. Was wondering if there was a way to just the reservation code. 

my local mom pop store got em idk I liked them growin up but now idk I'm just not feeling them and I got the red lowtops from last year
Yeah, i had to choose between the reds and baby blues when i was a little kid so i never owned em

nows my chance 
smokin.gif

Yeah, i had to choose between the reds and baby blues when i was a little kid so i never owned em

nows my chance :smokin
I feel the same way but idk I like the red ones better now lol I probably regret it once it's too late hopefully they sit on shelves get me a pair on discount and I brought the gold 11s idk why I even brought those smh lol

Nike always reserving me stuff I don't want or stuff that be around for a bit. But in this case, horrible timing.

Was gon cop at the mall on Saturday but just ordered my reserve pair. Thanks for the info it worked.

Back
Top Bottom