Jordan 13 Low 2017 Colorways

SNKRS came through after I got waitlisted on the FL app. Might go to the mall later and see if these moved at all and possibly grab the double up. Definitely love these and will be rocking them early and often.

Done. Took forever to add but checkout was smooth

Last edited:
Had the OG's but something about these has me thinking...

giphy.gif

Just going to hold out to the Flints, dope colorway just the low kinda' kills it for me. I've bought Royal's & Motorsports the last two weekends lol

It was a game time decision for me after royals and having Laney 14s. These popped up on my radar yesterday and won for 110 on eBay View media item 2397708 had em in 3rd grade and couldn't pass em up

Everyone will eat on these tho def hitting the desktop for the discount but swoosh dudes might clean em out

Last edited:
It was a game time decision for me after royals and having Laney 14s. These popped up on my radar yesterday and won for 110 on eBay had em in 3rd grade and couldn't pass em up

Everyone will eat on these tho def hitting the desktop for the discount but swoosh dudes might clean em out
was just having a convo yesterday about the height of Jordan Brand models. I had the black /red version. 

can anyone comment if sizing same as highs?
i tryed asking but as usual nbodys gonna help you unless they know you well. youre best bet is to order two diffrent sizes. return the one that doesnt fit or just physically go to the store and try them on. i know for a fact the highs are true to size

was just having a convo yesterday about the height of Jordan Brand models. I had the black /red version. 
Man I'm a sucker for pros OG jumpmans have a special place in my heart. Picked up the red pair last month to secure that 10 min head start for Royals

Back
Top Bottom