Jordan 13 Low 2017 Colorways

Got Brave Blues and Platinums.  All I need is the Chutneys .

I already have a 20% code for NDC so I will keep my fingers crossed.

150 shipped wouldn't be too bad.

Just got a belated 20$ VIP email from FTL i thought i was going to sit this one out... Having second thoughts now

Annoyed I missed out on 20% code on eBay :smh:

Annoyed I missed out on 20% code on eBay
mean.gif
I think youre a sz 11 also, if so SNS have the BB for 133 shipped 10, 10.5, 11 and 12 https://www.sneakersnstuff.com/en/p...=CJ&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=6146830

Goodbye to an Old Friend...

The time has come to say goodbye to my old friend the Chutney's.
Like the day I got them, the suede is still buttery and the leather is still soft as a babies bottom.

Tomorrow, a new pair will come home with me and these OG's will be retired,
never to be worn again.

View media item 2460196

How would u compare retros to OGs when u get a chance ?

I'd love to sit and wait for the Chutneys to hit discount , but it seems more limited and won't be enough pairs to make that a reality.

Do birthday coupons typically work for these releases?

Last edited:
I think youre a sz 11 also, if so SNS have the BB for 133 shipped 10, 10.5, 11 and 12 https://www.sneakersnstuff.com/en/p...=CJ&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=6146830

Man! I snagged up two of the brave blues for myself and one for a buddy and a motorsport 4 (133) for him and the shipping was free.
Thanks for that link, I'm returning my pairs to Nike as soon as they come in, even with a discount on NDC they still cost me 145 each.
Can't ever complain about a 45 dollar turnaround without leaving the house. I'm gonna have to watch this site more often.
Have you bought from them before to know how long delivery usually takes?

Man! I snagged up two of the brave blues for myself and one for a buddy and a motorsport 4 (133) for him and the shipping was free.
Thanks for that link, I'm returning my pairs to Nike as soon as they come in, even with a discount on NDC they still cost me 145 each.
Can't ever complain about a 45 dollar turnaround without leaving the house. I'm gonna have to watch this site more often.
Have you bought from them before to know how long delivery usually takes?

I ordered from them a few yrs ago, it took about 4 days but i think the shipping time is faster now. Happy to help you save some $$

I ordered from them a few yrs ago, it took about 4 days but i think the shipping time is faster now. Happy to help you save some $$
Awesome. Thanks again. Brave blues have been my favorite release of the year so far. I may just keep a third at this point.

apparrently you can't use promo codes no more on Nike plus, Jordan retros

Since when? I used one yesterday on the chutney reserve and they've already shipped.
That's bammer if that's true now. Especially with the alt motorsport 4s coming up.

Since when? I used one yesterday on the chutney reserve and they've already shipped.
That's bammer if that's true now. Especially with the alt motorsport 4s coming up.
Don't know exactly but just tried to cop the foams with a 15% and didn't let me.

Last edited:
Well pulled the trigger for $133 shipped for the double up
Thx Koncrete Kickz Koncrete Kickz
Couldn't pass up that price
Wore mine a few days ago.....love em [emoji]128077[/emoji]
Now the hunt begins to get chutneys for that price [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom