Jordan 13 Reverse Bred.

I get what your saying and like everyone else I would rather see something else. However, Reverse HGG, Reverse Taxis, and Reverse lightening are pretty dope.
Count me in on the Reverse HGG and Taxis.
Think the issue for some of us is that the color blocking just works as is. Reversing for some just doesnt flow well however in recent time ive definitely made a conscious shift to pairs like these vs OGs or something most consider really nice because i just cant deal with bots and resellers anymore.
Internal peace means more to me than getting hyped up for a release chasing pairs im unlikely to hit on.

Think the issue for some of us is that the color blocking just works as is. Reversing for some just doesnt flow well however in recent time ive definitely made a conscious shift to pairs like these vs OGs or something most consider really nice because i just cant deal with bots and resellers anymore.
Internal peace means more to me than getting hyped up for a release chasing pairs im unlikely to hit on.

I agree with what you said about the OG colorblocking just working. I do believe that’s why these reverse cws look awful. Execution is disgusting to me

1606758945609.png

1606758974777.png

1606758999862.png

1606759034077.png

1606759057534.png

Air Jordan 13 “Reverse Bred”
Style Code: DJ5982-602
Release Date: 2021
Price: $190

Source: Sneakerbardetroit.

For me the pairs work super well (those reverse breds being the icing on the cake) but sometimes that Reverse title thing, as you tend to think, don't quite match the actual colorway, as pinpointed by Nightwing in the WearTesters.com's "Reverse He Got Game 13s" review. There wasn't even any touch of red whatsoever except for the toe.

A friend of mine is wondering are these still releasing? He really wanted them. Anyone like these better than Reverse Flu Games?

Last edited:
Seeing these made me run to my eBay watchlist and add a pair of OG “Bred” 13s to the collection/rotation.

Hopefully the holidays don’t cause a delay but idc about that so long as I get them safe and sound.

Back
Top Bottom