Jordan 2 Charity SOLD OUT ***UPDATE last page***

I got the shipment confirmation last night. Finally getting my 2 pairs from NDC in tomorrow.
happy.gif

Dude that made that video should be banned from EVERY shoe forum he belongs to, banned from EVER purchasing a jordan shoe again, and even BANNED from his ownhome....At least you didn't have the white glove on like in the vid posted over on ISS but I'm really starting to think both vids were yours and youshot a second one after being clowned for the glove in the original video
roll.gif
...... SMH

^ I picked the ground(2-9) days, I never even received a shipping confirmation email they just showed up today

Originally Posted by flagler30

^ I picked the ground(2-9) days, I never even received a shipping confirmation email they just showed up today

omg im so pissed, me to, i stay in the midwest

why the hell aint they here yet lol.

^Raptors29, Im pretty sure they made these up to an 18
and 1Sdot I stay in FL and they were shipped from Memphis, the website said they were supposed to be here tommorow but they came early, yours will proballycome either tommorow or thursday

yeah the biggest size i seen were 18 when they went on sale.
but i just got my "shipped package email" an hour a go. i hope my
box dont come smashed with ups tape raped all around it. lol, but anyway
it comes in a another box right? cuz i will be at school, dont want it stolen

Raptor29 I believe it was sz 17 or 18 that was the biggest sz they came out with they sold out pretty fast glad I got my pr.

DAMN...I'm mad... I paid 25 more jus to get it next day thinking I was going to get it last Firday or Saturday but I was worng ant they came in onMonday... I should of just went with 2-3 mail... Well next time I know.

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

^^^How the hell did you expect to get em on Friday when they released on Friday???
smh.gif
The droped what.... thrusday night ... friday early morning.... why not. I'm the one who made the mistake why do you care.

picked up my size 12 from NTLA around 1 pm or so and they still had a few left... i honestly wasnt even interested but since my connect couldnt hold me downthe whole set of the supreme trainers and i had already wrote the money off i decided to check them out and once seeing them in person there was no way i wasntgetting them. obviously not something you can wear everyday but i dont wear any shoe everyday anyway.

Woke up today to an email saying that my item will not be shipped because they were out of stock. Wtf is wrong with Nike and online releases?! I ordered mypair around 5 AM eastern time as soon as they went up. I clearly remember 10.5 and 11s being gone instantly, with all the other sizes being there. Ican't take the shoe game anymore. I think it might be time that I go save some money for once. F*ck you Nike.

I ordered my pair on Friday from NY Chicago (thanks again FLINTGREY!), paid for regular ground shipping, and they just arrived a few minutes ago. Very nicelooking shoe and no complaints on my end.

i think mines are coming today finally, there in ohio
michigan like 10 mins away, or prob 2morro i hope

got mine today. no quality issues at all! i thought i would hate these, but i actually like them. they look a lot better in person. i wont be wearing them tho.too flashy for my style

Back
Top Bottom