Jordan 2 Maison Chateau Rouge - June 24, 2022

So I hit this morning on DSM UK and was writing a post here about it, and as I was writing the post I got a cancelation email from DSM.

So I put my head down dejected, and then Bodega dropped their pairs just a little while ago and I was able to cop there, but not sure if it will stick. Crossing fingers. These have grown on me exponentially.

So I hit this morning on DSM UK and was writing a post here about it, and as I was writing the post I got a cancelation email from DSM.

So I put my head down dejected, and then Bodega dropped their pairs just a little while ago and I was able to cop there, but not sure if it will stick. Crossing fingers. These have grown on me exponentially.
they dropped the 2's? I thought it was the just the clothes?

why did DSM Cancel?

Bodega did only raffle for the 2s. A lot of other stores just dropped the clothing.

citron.JPG

citron2.JPG

Bodega did only raffle for the 2s. A lot of other stores just dropped the clothing.
Ya it did say raffle on the page, but the purchase went through,

and asssss I was typing this, I got the cancel email from Bodega lol. Took them about an hour to cancel.

I had mentioned in the first post Id wait and see if it "stuck," and it didn't unfortunately,

they dropped the 2's? I thought it was the just the clothes?

why did DSM Cancel?
No idea why, but these sites keep on dropping pairs and canceling.

Im now 2 for 2 on purchase and cancels this morning (DSM and Bodega)

Ya it did say raffle on the page, but the purchase went through,

and asssss I was typing this, I got the cancel email from Bodega lol. Took them about an hour to cancel.

I had mentioned in the first post Id wait and see if it "stuck," and it didn't unfortunately,
WOW!

While I don't mind going the resale route for these, any more raffles possibly for these?
Missed Notre's this morning.

See, this is so annoying, instead of reraffling the "unclaimed" pairs to those who lost the first go round via raffle, they just randomly drop them via website or online. Lapstone did the same nonsense earlier today too.
Did they really? was it even announced? mad annoying

Back
Top Bottom