Jordan 2 Maison Chateau Rouge - June 24, 2022

My pick for shoe of the year
IMG_4475.jpg

No idea why, but these sites keep on dropping pairs and canceling.

Im now 2 for 2 on purchase and cancels this morning (DSM and Bodega)
The saga continues! So after back to back cancels, I hit Notre’s raffle - the Sneaker Gods deemed me worthy 😆🥳

Oh and I’ll happily be the old man and give a wtf gas face look to those pants above. I’d much rather rock NT Denim😆
AD018F66-3ADF-4151-AC20-47CAA8433D13.jpeg

The saga continues! So after back to back cancels, I hit Notre’s raffle - the Sneaker Gods deemed me worthy 😆🥳

Oh and I’ll happily be the old man and give a wtf gas face look to those pants above. I’d much rather rock NT Denim😆
AD018F66-3ADF-4151-AC20-47CAA8433D13.jpeg
Yoooo, I was praying to hit on their raffle. When did they send you that invoice?

I'm still highly annoyed that I missed out on all three Jordan collab 2s (Union, AMA & MCR)

What's the sizing on these like? It looks like the tongue and liner are thinner than a GR 2, so I'm wondering if it would be half size down with these.

Copped these from FlightClub and ****s still ain’t effin here… was hoping to get em before I fly out for my vacation on Friday… oh well.. did anyone ever find a good link for the white tee for this?

Well the Jordan 2 will never get the glory other Jordan shoes get so forget shoe of the year as I’ve never gotten Jordans till the 11, but this shoe is unique as I like this shoe for sure. It’s different that’s for sure.

Back
Top Bottom