Jordan 2 - Night Shade

Mine come in tomorrow from NDC, first time I was able to cop a limited pair online in a while. Didn't think these would do numbers like this, still seeing concord 2's on shelves.

Got a question for you guys. I ordered my pair from champs, got confirmation that day, and got shopping confirmation w/ tracking on Monday. However, as of today, no update us present at UPS other than "label had been created". I'm hoping soneone at UPS is just being too lazy to update or there computers aren't working properly. Should I be concerned? Normally, I wouldn't be concerned since this is usually my double up. I wasn't able to double up on these for my size. This don't come through, I don't have a pair to wear.

Got a question for you guys. I ordered my pair from champs, got confirmation that day, and got shopping confirmation w/ tracking on Monday. However, as of today, no update us present at UPS other than "label had been created". I'm hoping soneone at UPS is just being too lazy to update or there computers aren't working properly. Should I be concerned? Normally, I wouldn't be concerned since this is usually my double up. I wasn't able to double up on these for my size. This don't come through, I don't have a pair to wear.

More than likely someone is just being lazy and hasn't scanned it. Or could be honest mistake that they haven't scanned it. Usually once u get the label created you're good because that mostly meant it's at the facility ready to go out at the least. I wouldn't worry unless you don't receive them come Friday evening. If nothing give Champs CS a call and/or contact UPS

Best of luck man

More than likely someone is just being lazy and hasn't scanned it. Or could be honest mistake that they haven't scanned it. Usually once u get the label created you're good because that mostly meant it's at the facility ready to go out at the least. I wouldn't worry unless you don't receive them come Friday evening. If nothing give Champs CS a call and/or contact UPS

Best of luck man

Whew, that really makes me feel a lot better. I wasn't too worried at first. Champs has been good to me up to this point. The fact this was the only pair I was getting, well, that had me a little worried. Hopefully, UPS will update there info in the next couple days.

My Eastbay pair came in today as well! Pretty nice quality again.. all the 2's have been really nice so far! 

was on fence

but i think im going to hold on to these for awhile

ill take some pics later

Well, now I'm stuck with a size 11. I bought them Saturday morning thinking I would be able to swap for my size. I wasn't sure My order for the 11.5 from champs would come though, but they came in Yesterday. Now that I tried to return them, they tell me "all sales are final" on retros. They are giving some kind of excuse that it messes up there inventory so they no longer accept returns on retros. Anybody else have this issue not being able to return them?

Back
Top Bottom