Jordan 2003 flu/game 12's legit check

Hi Just got a pair on internet some 2003 flu/game jordans. I also have 2009 cherrys red jordans, the material on cherries is hard these 2003 retro flu the material seems soft don't know if the separate years nike used different material.i would like to know what u guys think. I do have box but I would ignore box cuz any one can get original  box. On some pics I used flash that's why the shoe looks bright. In person the shoe is dark.thanks.

stamp inside box

These are worring me a bit honestly..Things seem to check out until we get to the size tag..Date does not touch barcode as it should..It ALWAYS should on older releases.. Also notice the number to the right of the date is also incorrect compared to another LN2(the factory) legit pair.

http://niketalk.com/t/318698/legit-check-please-jordan-xii-2003-flu-game
I comparing tags from ebay sellers and other site that selling. Most of them don't even picture the tags I found some similar tags like mine the only difference is the day. Can't find no database of year shoe are made, nike needs to step up their game... But if it helps I got these from ************* I pay I good price.

I comparing tags from ebay sellers and other site that selling. Most of them don't even picture the tags I found some similar tags like mine the only difference is the day. Can't find no database of year shoe are made, nike needs to step up their game... But if it helps I got these from ************* I pay I good price.
The name is S o le collec tor all one word. Don't know y it covers the name

Correction
These are worring me a bit honestly..Things seem to check out until we get to the size tag..Date does not touch barcode as it should..It ALWAYS should on older releases.. Also notice the number to the right of the date is also incorrect compared to another LN2(the factory) legit pair.

http://niketalk.com/t/318698/legit-check-please-jordan-xii-2003-flu-game[/quoteCorrection It's S o l e Su p remacy

Back
Top Bottom