Jordan 2011 Sample From JORDAN EXPR Footaction

Durin the Allstar game Jordan Brand took over the Footaction at the Fox Hills Mall in So Cal. It was pretty dope. They had all kinds of special releases and re-stocks of J's. They even had these cool samples for everyone to try on. They were all white patent leather with a Blue midsole on one shoe and a Red midsole on the other. The idea was to emphasize the quick and explosive options on the exchangeable insoles. I actually liked the sample 2011 J's better than any others out there. In fact, I was saying they should have put those in the skull candy packs (shoes numbered) instead of the wht/anthracite 2011's. I'm just wondering what happened to all those samples that were there? What do they do with them after an event? I'd like to get a pair if I at all possible. I'd sport the hell out of em.
recap%2072.jpeg

Durin the Allstar game Jordan Brand took over the Footaction at the Fox Hills Mall in So Cal. It was pretty dope. They had all kinds of special releases and re-stocks of J's. They even had these cool samples for everyone to try on. They were all white patent leather with a Blue midsole on one shoe and a Red midsole on the other. The idea was to emphasize the quick and explosive options on the exchangeable insoles. I actually liked the sample 2011 J's better than any others out there. In fact, I was saying they should have put those in the skull candy packs (shoes numbered) instead of the wht/anthracite 2011's. I'm just wondering what happened to all those samples that were there? What do they do with them after an event? I'd like to get a pair if I at all possible. I'd sport the hell out of em.
recap%2072.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom