Jordan 2011............The copy cat shoe!!!????

Executive76 wrote:
more like

http://www.sneakerfiles.c...dan-12-original-taxi.jpg src="http://www.sneakerfiles.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/air-jordan-12-original-taxi.jpg">

i dont see that at all Executiv76. Do you mind explaining the similarities

Under Armour kicks are copies of Jordans, its the other way around homie...

Under Armour kicks are copies of Jordans, its the other way around homie...

So 2face you do feel me? Dig this....the U.G. came out before the 2011. The 2011 aint even out and the U.G. been out. So who copied who?

So 2face you do feel me? Dig this....the U.G. came out before the 2011. The 2011 aint even out and the U.G. been out. So who copied who?

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Those UA's are a ripoff of the Lebrons. so whos copying who????

I can see that a lot. I'm going to find the production date of the Lebrons and the Under Armour shoes and i will get back with yall.

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Those UA's are a ripoff of the Lebrons. so whos copying who????

I can see that a lot. I'm going to find the production date of the Lebrons and the Under Armour shoes and i will get back with yall.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

If anything the under armours look like they can pass for some 16.5s
I agree. I was gonna say the 16's without the lace cover. Totally forgot about those 16.5's.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

If anything the under armours look like they can pass for some 16.5s
I agree. I was gonna say the 16's without the lace cover. Totally forgot about those 16.5's.

Ok the release date on the Under Armours was October 23rd 2010. However, the Soldier II share similarities with the Under Armour shoe in my opinion and they released in 2008.

Ok the release date on the Under Armours was October 23rd 2010. However, the Soldier II share similarities with the Under Armour shoe in my opinion and they released in 2008.

u hit it on the nose and are completely right. I had a pair of 16's and didnt trip off the look of them until you brought it up. good eye

u hit it on the nose and are completely right. I had a pair of 16's and didnt trip off the look of them until you brought it up. good eye

Back
Top Bottom